We are pleased to announce the release of OpenSolver 2.6.1. This release contains numerous bugfixes, as well as some new features:
- Bonmin, Couenne and Gurobi support options set in OpenSolver (e.g. time limit, tolerance)
- Gurobi now supports extra parameters just as CBC does (see http://opensolver.org/using-opensolver/#gurobi-params)
- Support for more formulae in the non-linear solvers. SUMIF is now supported.
- We have updated the COIN-OR solvers included with OpenSolver to CBC 2.9.0, Bonmin 1.8.0 and Couenne 0.5.1
- The issues with OS X Yosemite have hopefully been resolved
Please let us know how you find it. In particular we are always interested in feedback on the OS X version, which should be a lot more robust now.