We are pleased to announce the release of OpenSolver 1.4!
For a full changelog, please see the document in the download.
- Fixed 2003 menus – version 1.3 had some issues remaining.
- Fixed some issues with and streamlined AutoModel
- Fixed a ref-edit related focus bug in Model tool that was causing some strange behaviour.
- Added partial locale support to Model. Entering number like 180,2 will work, but will display as 180.2
- Added an Options window, available under Model in menu, and from a button on the Model form.
- Added error catching in int/bin constraints on non-decision variable cells.
- Updated CBC to version 2.7
- Added custom icons for toolbar!
As always, please report any bugs via email or as comments.