We have now released OpenSolver 2.9.3 for beta testing! You can download this new version of OpenSolver on https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensolver/files/. Below are the release notes that cover the changes made in this new version of OpenSolver:
v2.9.3 – 2020/03/02
- Added support for using Gurobi 9.0
- Added a temp fix for running consecutive operations on Excel64bit
- Add support for NEOS CPLEX as a new solver.
- Add import LP file feature.
- Add Examples files and submenu.
- Fix memory error when solving consecutive non-linear models in 64bit.
As always, we welcome any feedback! Please comment below if it works ok, or if there are any issues encountered, or if you have any questions regarding the new release. Thanks!